Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance - Happy MT

Posted: Sep 9th, 2016 - 12:47 pm

Regarding Nuance, the transcription part of the company, I have never in my life seen such a greedy, shady corporation and there are a lot of them out there but they do not come close to Nuance.  Letting some levels of employees go because of minimum wage going up in a state!  What the heck!?!  So the inflation rises in this country and they do not see fit to make sure their employees have the money to eat their next meal or pay their bills?  I think Nuance just needs to pack up their lousy company and move overseas but I bet the only reason they stay here is some kind of tax relief.  It cannot be because they want to retain USA MTs.  I read with sadness the treatment they give their US MTs and they KEEP finding ways to cut your pay and benefits.  OMG what else is there to take from you all????  I seriously wish there was a way to bring this company down starting with the fat-pigged CEO and just go down the ladder!  I wish the best to all of you and may you all either retire or find better jobs because Nuance does not deserve you at all.  You are all worth so much more than this crap of a company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)