Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I can imagine, but still - care to disclose salary range?

Posted: Sep 5th, 2016 - 7:38 am In Reply to: POC Clueless? - Anon

Also, is the job exempt, i.e., do you get overtime? If the job is exempt from overtime I imagine the salary is decent. If it is not, I imagine you can make a killing in emergency situations? Or not?

Many of us MTs would be happy to settle for extra duties if we could have a guaranteed amount coming in every week which was not subject to guerilla FIESA attack. How would you like that in your job, never to know how much you will be making from week to week? Or maybe it is?

For that matter, why do we never hear about any COM or TSM jobs (now that is moot I guess, since they seem to be firing them all) available, only QC jobs (also going extinct), not even QA, despite the fact we have been doing this for years?

Sorry, I mixed up POC with COM. All these acronyms are a little hard to differentiate. Now I think of it, I can't remember much contact with a POC I have ever had at all, is that a good thing?

I just did a search of POC in the archives and realize your job is NOT a managerial position and not well paid, so sorry for assuming that. I guess the only good thing would be getting the exact same pay every 2 weeks perhaps?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)