Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

very true, examphionmt - exTTer

Posted: Sep 4th, 2016 - 10:05 am In Reply to: some real facts - examphionmt

I loved TT and I actually liked iMedX until they started firing the management, the ones that actually cared for us MTs. but I will say that iMedX told us way more lies than TT did, like the fact that "nothing will change" when Amphion managers took over, and EVERYTHING has changed, especially our pay!!! I was an employee getting paid hourly, now an IC to getting paid a quarter of what I was. They said my contract expired when there is no expiration date on my contract! It's all crap, all lies. The iMedX MTs are now suffering because of Amphion management. If they had just told the TRUTH then people could deal with it. Lies are what kills the spirit. From what I've heard, the MTs working in Express are not making what they used to and they do think it's because Amphion management may be changing the pay for it too, but of course without notifying the MTs. I do know for a fact that they changed the time punches for MTs so they don't have to pay them minimum wage, which I do think is illegal, besides just plain unethical.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)