Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Covering TSM - ss

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2016 - 6:01 pm

Two out of three of the TSM on our platform were let go.  Now the remaining TSM will be working M-F as well as the COM who was over all of them.  But... since Monday is a holiday they will not be working that day either. Three day weekend for them, at a time where I would think they would be truly needed.  I guess the POC are going to be filling the void.  I am sure they will do fine.  It is not like they are new to the job, pretty much the same thing they do on off hours of the TSMs normally. (I think). 

With all the people being let go if I were one of the management I wouldn 't like to think I could so easily just take a 3 day holiday (both of them nonetheless).  Perhaps higher management will take another look at necessity or lack of necessity to have those positions at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)