Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Apparently this will never change - MT

Posted: Aug 31st, 2016 - 12:25 pm In Reply to: Thanks to all you - sm

Gone are the days when the supervisors just let things be and let those of us scheduled clear out the backlog ourselves. That hasn't been allowed to happen since before pods and it doesn't seem to be changing back. I don't actually understand why.

We did have OT (and years before that, even incentive pay) when the backlog built up too high, but it was balanced so those scheduled always still had work. It also seemed like we had fewer people scheduled on holidays.

A lot of us love the OT, myself included, but I don't love running out of work on my scheduled shifts. Have to say it was 100 times worse when we were in the pods. Is this just a supervisor thing? Are they all just different?

Wish we could go back to the way it used to be or just find a happy medium again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)