Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

On Keystrokes - CMT-x

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 3:59 pm In Reply to: Anyone working for Keystrokes and having a hard - time making the required production?

I worked there just under a year on an orthopedic account that had a huge amount of clerical work going to and from the electronic medical record, half of which was not compensated. They compensated for 1 x-ray per job, but you had to check for all to see if they were done and that was wasted time. There were also other doctors who caused an enormous waste of time with the EMR with no compensation. I could not get the line count and my boss (MZ) would not answer my inquiries and finally began sending me notes about my line count. I only got a Final Notice, nothing beforehand, which is not even legal, but I just quit because I was so disgusted. The company was otherwise just fine other than a couple of payroll glitches and I would have stayed if I had thought to contact Human Resources and plead with them to put you on another account even if it meant another supervisor, which in my case might have helped. So, maybe that is something you could do? You have nothing to lose if you may quit anyway, right? I am sorry this is happening and wish you the best. I think the company is solid enough to force them to give you something else. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)