Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It's too bad - Pretty recent X-Syn MT

Posted: Jul 31st, 2016 - 7:02 pm In Reply to: I heard she ruined a good situation - Mt45

Communication is the worst. You will either be told nothing or lied to. I was on that side of things and I have morals that I will not compromise. It's very unprofessional to gossip about everyone behind their backs and then fake to their faces. It's like grade school. I know it will only get worse. It's a shame because they used to be one of the best employers in Maine. If they would only ask employees what they think would make things better or let them provide feedback/suggestions to make people happy and want to be there. Maybe a survey that would actually let employees write things instead of yes or no question. I still talk to many current employees and not one I have spoken to is happy now and they said they used to feel appreciated and had a desire to help the company. Not anymore. Unhappy employees = No desire to help or care. They really need to do something. I had never worked for such an uncaring company in my life. I am not talking about any of the supervisors because they do the best job they can in their miserable situations. You could not pay me enough to do that job!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)