Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TMT - sally

Posted: Jun 29th, 2016 - 9:33 pm In Reply to: WHAT??? - Confused

No, what I am saying is that people who have been working there for a long time started there under a better wage schedule for MT, and as the years have gone by, that wage has decreased. Over the last 3-4 years I have had to take several cuts after losing a job at a company I had worked several years, thanks to them going VR. No, I think it's good if a company retains people and a good sign, BUT what I am saying is that if you start with them now, those people making the better wage will probably mean less of a wage for you, particularly since our wages have been raped over the last several years, thanks to outsourcing, VR and EMR. I just think other folks making a better wage for being there long term is not going to benefit the new person just starting there one bit, only the ones who have been there so long, and good for them, but not for the brand new worker thanks as I said to the industry changes over the last several years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)