Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Question - noname

Posted: Jun 25th, 2016 - 11:47 am In Reply to: You're welcome! PT is getting the best of both worlds, IMO. nm - nm

I've been PT for a long time and it is definitely not the best of both worlds. You still have to meet all the same metrics (maybe a little less lph), be hounded over your schedule when you get paid by line not by hour, jump through all the same hoops to get a smidgeon of time off, etc.

I used to enjoy being a transcriptionist, but this company has reduced me to feeling like a total worthless waste of humanity. I can't stand having to do the PT hours that I do, so would NEVER consider going back to FT. Plus, as PT, I'm running out of work, so going FT wouldn't fix a thing.

I suppose if you went PT, you could then use the extra time to concentrate on getting out of this horrible place, if you have options. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)