Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Just asked for volunteers to move to Sunday, great, now I will run out of work on Sundays too. - sm

Posted: Jun 24th, 2016 - 3:27 pm In Reply to: MC Pod - MTSHOOTMENOW

Yup, lets just keep moving people around just so the NJA just keep moving. I volunteered to change my schedule 2 summers ago rather than be forced to change to something I could not handle/stand. I now work 6 days a week, yes 6 because I could not bear to work a whole 8 hour day on a weekend. I now work 12-8 M, T, T, F, Wednesday 11-4, and Sunday nights 7-11 pm. Its getting really old, but if I start running out of work Sunday nights because she changes people around I don't know what I will do. That basically means I will have to try to work until midnight every Sunday to get my work in as it usually takes another hour no matter what time you run out. I am now taking a medical billing class as there is a local outpatient billing company that recently moved in the next town and I am hoping to get a job there in the next year. I hope to pass the outpatient billing certification. I just want a regular job again of working M-F 8-4 and if that is what it takes, so be it. Although I am finding learning something new still in my field very interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)