Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

If they did not want honest answers they should not have asked then - just saying

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2016 - 3:38 pm In Reply to: Even if name were not required, if it claimed all responses were - Anonymous - Do NOT EVER trust that. SM

If they are going to fire me or anyone for giving honest answers on a survey then I would love for them to explain to unemployment why exactly they fired me. Because I spoke the truth? Because I said that the audio is horrible, that the pay is too low and Mmodal does not keep its promises of enforcing best dictator practices nor of speech recognition increasing our pay nor of having adequate work?

If all they want is a bunch of lemmings then they should have kept the survey internal where all the yes men already work or not sent it out at all.

Now I am not holding my breath that anything will change for the better, but I would never turn down an opportunity to tell them the truth. My favorite question was would I refer someone to work here. I wish there was an answer lower than strongly disagree. If none of your employees recommend the company as a good place to work then the company has serious problems. When the majority of your employees are working on an exit strategy then maybe it is time to actually listen to the complaints rather than come up with some more metrics and spreadsheets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)