Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Minimum Wage/Hours Worked - CMT/QA a long time

Posted: Jun 21st, 2016 - 2:24 pm In Reply to: If you are hired with employee status and don't make 150 lph will you still get minimum wage. - I know this question has probably already been ask

Just for easy reference, I worked for Amphion about 4 years ago and they threated termination of you landed in minimum wage twice during one year. I fell into it at Christmas time, but the boss told me anyway, even though they did NOT provide the work because it ran out, which is NOT legal, but Amphion had a lot of stupid over-the-top threatening rules. I loved the job otherwise, but that is why I quit. I then worked for Breitner 20 hours a week a few years ago and when I addressed the human resources department about minimum wage, I got NO response and was not compensated. They had no time clock. I eventually quit because my account was losing half the work during my shift and they refused to let you work outside of your shift, which was odd to me, as other companies always invited you to work and appreciated it. At Keystrokes, they have a time clock and I believe this locks them in to have to pay you minimum wage, which is a good thing. Usually, I think a time clock is ridiculous because it means nothing when you get paid by the line and just takes more time to use, but for minimum wage, it turned out to be a blessing. I left Keystrokes because my account was so difficult with lots of extra clerical work and the boss who always said she was there to help really was NOT there to help, just to finally harass me about the line count that was impossible to achieve on that particular account for all the extra work required to do it. My QA quality was great, but she (MZ) was inflexible. I miss the days of hourly wages at the hospitals. Hope these little things help. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)