Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Fluency Feedback Text Disappeared - WTH? - Beyond Aggravated

Posted: Jun 16th, 2016 - 3:34 pm

This afternoon I went to check my feedback and all of the reports on the list had a little blue circle with an "i" or upside exclamation point and a funny looking arrow on the side. When I positioned the cursor over the arrow, I got the message that the text for that job was no longer available and to click on the arrow to remove it from my list. That was even on 2 jobs done not too long ago. I was able to get into all of the reports several times earlier today.

I called my PC who told me to call Support. Support told me it was a nontechnical issue and to call my supervisor, PC, etc. Nontechnical issue?! WTH?!

I have never had this happen before. Has it happened to anyone else?

I keep saying I've got to get out of this place, but haven't made it out yet. I've really, really got to find something and get out of here, unless this is my clue that I've already been canned and nobody has told me yet!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)