Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 30)

My all-time craziest dictation (so far) - anonymous

Posted: Jun 10th, 2016 - 1:20 pm In Reply to: when it happens - anon

This doesn't fall into the category of driving while dictating, but it's pretty amusing so I'll share.

A couple of months ago I got a dictation that was over TWO HOURS long. It was from a doctor I'm pretty familiar with, and his reports are always short and sweet so I was quite curious why there would be 2+ hours of audio.

Well... he did his little dictation, then he evidently put his phone wherever he puts it, drove to (from the sounds I heard) a youth hockey game, sat through the entire game, went into the locker room, there was a little congratulatory speech (lots of whooping and cheering)... then he drove one of the players home!

I had the audio speed up to 2x for all of this (obviously). It still ate up a big chunk of my morning, though!

Anybody got one to top that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)