Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NJA in MW...again - tapping fingers

Posted: Jun 8th, 2016 - 1:59 pm

I have decided I am going to sit here and do the work that comes to me during my scheduled shift, clocking in and out as necessary for the wait periods we are all experiencing and when my shift is over, I am done.  I will use the hours given to me to cover the time missing from my shifts and when it is gone, oh well.  I guess I will either get by with not working my scheduled hours or be fired.   I will be working my complete scheduled shift.  It is by no fault of mine they cannot keep me busy during that time.  I really do not care one way or the other because my "Give a d*^m" about this place busted a LONG time ago!  I refuse to work all hours of the day and night because they have scheduling issues. 

Oh goody!  I have a job to do from some hospital I have never heard of!  Surprised

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)