Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

How did we get from OT every day to frequent NJA - Weird

Posted: Jun 7th, 2016 - 10:15 am

Don't get it.  Just a year or so ago, constant OT.  Did they overhire?  Why did this never happen a decade ago?  We went along for years in one BOB with enough work, occasional requests for OT, or better yet incentive pay, which was welcome, when things started to build up, and even had the ability to be a little flexible with our schedules within reason.

So why all of a sudden so much NJA?

And while I'm on things I don't get, how is it they are being stricter about quality but the previous reports look worse than ever?  There are some really good MTs doing great work too, but every 2 or 3 reports there is one that looks awful, or errors that are glaringly obvious even just skimming them over.  I'm not talking about little meaningless errors that no one should care about, but really crappy work with run-on sentences that don't make sense and missing words, lack of formatting or headings, work that looks like it's done by people who don't have a basic grasp of sentence structure.  Has anyone else noticed this?

I get dinged for a really minor thing in an otherwise perfect report, but I am consistently seeing reports that really are truly awful?

Didn't it seem like for years, you could count on looking up previous reports and finding overall excellent quality work?  And that was when the quality standard was lower!

Ok, just think it's weird.  Not getting it.  Maybe this is all a result of MModal bundling up large masses of work and sending it all overseas.  Maybe there's more to it.  No clue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)