Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

It really is just nuts... - Anne

Posted: May 27th, 2016 - 7:43 pm In Reply to: Now we get "Performance Metrics?" Am I exceeding LPH, then why do I care.... - Anne

that they think somehow seeing a bunch of data is going to change something for me. I'm getting 250-300 LPH, meeting accuracy, and yes, occasionally I have to send something to QA because I have NO CLUE what the doc is trying to say (and I do it EVEN knowing it can negatively affect my pay at some point because I CARE about the integrity of the document)...and yes sometimes I KNOW even QA will not be able to decipher the garbage I'm hearing, so I send that damn blank to the client. How is their crap dictation within MY control? Do they want me to stop caring and just fill in those blanks myself with whatever I feel like? I can easily do that. It's insanity. Hey you, make sure you're completely accurate but don't take too long doing it, don't spend too much time researching that freakin' doctor's name that they didn't bother to SPELL for you because THAT would be the easy, helpful thing to do. I'm not leaving the document to look things up because I'm an idiot. It's because I have to verify what the lazy doctor is saying in his mile-a-minute mumble, because GOD FORBID I don't or I will get dinged for it. Oh, I could just rant for hours. PLEASE, I'm begging them to find something else to do with their time than creating metrics and data on me. By all means, let me if I'm making mistakes that will hurt the patient. HOWEVER if I'm producing nearly 300 lines an hour for you for PENNIES, I will stand up and stretch my legs so I don't get an embolism ON THE CLOCK. I'm in a mood...my apologies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)