Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

product info - anon

Posted: May 23rd, 2016 - 7:51 am In Reply to: Don't have an answer for you, but...SM - Old Anon

My mono headset is at least 15 years old, have never used stereo before, so really nothing to compare to. However, it seems to work great and the volume range is huge. I actually had to turn PC volume down a few times. However, it's annoying when the light starts flashing and I don't know what that means. Same company makes one with a 3.5 plug that you can change to mono or stereo, has a volume control with no light, and it costs less, likely because it uses the PC's sound card. Hope this helps. The one I bought has a warranty and a phone number for help desk, so that's my next step. I've tried it in different USB ports, Windows 7 installs drivers immediately,only issue is the light deciding to flash whenever.

ECS WHUCUSB WordHear-O USB Under-Chin Transcription Headset
( 381076304693 )

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)