Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

PF platform - anon

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2016 - 8:19 am In Reply to: Patient First platform question - old mt

I wouldn't call the platform outdated, it is Microsoft Word.

As another person stated, it is 1 running Word document that you continuously type on until that date of service is complete.

I know when I switched over from my hospital job, I was bummed at the thought of having to reenter all of the short cuts I had, but as it turns out, the ones I had pertinent to hospital work were not needed or were better being something else entirely for clinic work.

Also, keep in mind that we never, ever send copies to anyone, so there is no time wasted on looking up any info for that. Also, we pull over the patient name and number and that's it, no other header info to check or to fill in there.

Once you take the time to enter the Word auto corrects, the system is set up to help you be as productive as possible. You really just type along. No copies, no headers, no multiple screens or systems to access to go find patients, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)