Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agree--About 1 year to 1-1/2 before - TransTech was gone

Posted: Apr 15th, 2016 - 8:18 pm In Reply to: if it's anything like Transcend's acquisition by Nuance - MaximusMT

Original announcement was nothing would change, they would even keep the office in Houston, then the office in Houston closed, then the payroll lady was gone (about when they converted to iMedX payroll), then a few others were gone, then the work started drying up, (going to India) then some account managers disappeared....then I can't tell you anymore cuz I was gone. I was only PT, so I didn't feel things quite acutely and was sort of happy with less work. For about 8 months they didn't have the work for me to be employed at the 20 hours and then they decided I had to or go (I went, but I never really got an answer as to how I was going to get that 20 hours if I stayed, as they didn't have work for me to do????) Didn't care anymore. I would say it took 1-1/2 years to completely absorb and erase TransTech.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)