Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 64)

Lol, if you are expecting minimum wage... - Cheryl

Posted: Apr 14th, 2016 - 6:32 pm In Reply to: I may agree! - CMT for decades

then this is not the job for you. Wow. Well, there ya go, an admission right from the get-go that you won't be making any money with them. Ha.
And yes, they sold me Office 2010 for $72.
The work I have is for financial advisors. It is not difficult at all if you are a MT. Their terminology is easy to pick up and the work Is interesting. Also, I have yet to get an ESL. (lol)
However, it's just like I said. They have plenty of accounts, but won't give you enough to make the line count they require for any benefits at all - even minimum wage. They know Exactly what they are doing. Working the system, and screwing you.
At this point, I'm ready to go back to school as an elderly lady (hrm, I bet Obama would pay for it even if I might die before I finish, haha)and learn a new career. Back when I started as an MT, the pay rate was .12 to .14 cpl. Now you are lucky if you can get .07. It's all gone to hell and just doesn't pay the bills anymore. I just want to run to the nearest school offering it and tell everyone to go into coding or a choose a whole other career.
MTs need to go on strike.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Mobile Assistant - RUN AWAY - Cheryl (Views: 779, 2016-04-14, 3:19 pm)
    • I may agree! - CMT for decades (Views: 525, 2016-04-14, 6:10 pm)
      • Lol, if you are expecting minimum wage... - Cheryl
    • 6 cents - anon (Views: 679, 2016-04-14, 8:53 pm)
      • Oh My! - Cheryl (Views: 468, 2016-04-14, 9:29 pm)