Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I may agree! - CMT for decades

Posted: Apr 14th, 2016 - 6:10 pm In Reply to: Mobile Assistant - RUN AWAY - Cheryl

Thank you for the info. I inquired with questions before pursuing it further. The guy gave me all the info willingly, which was great. They required 1400 lines a day, but another person on this site said they actually demanded 1600 after they were hired. I asked the guy what their policy was on minimum wage because my state just raised it up incrementally (Oregon) and that was going to be in the range of the 1200-1400 line range. He said if I was thinking minimum wage, this was not the job for me. I thought that was a pompous remark...can't you do math? The question would be if I would do the job for minimum wage or less if at all. They also want Office 2010 in case anyone wants to know and I was having trouble finding a disk online, so I did not apply. I thought the work could be fun, but several other people in the last month or so said it was difficult work. It is an employee job though, which is what I wanted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)