Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Not the original poster - small MTSO

Posted: Apr 13th, 2016 - 8:21 pm In Reply to: I STARTED at 7 cpl 15 years ago. Not sure why - you are surprised that

You have NO idea what it is like to try to stay afloat when competing with the biggies out there. WE cannot -- ABSOLUTELY will NOT land contracts for what you suggest we charge. I have been in business for over 10 years now and it is VERY difficult to land a contract first of all BUT to get it you MUST be competitive and many big companies are NOT charging 12 cents - most are charging 11. So please do not judge her and stop telling people something of which you know nothing about. We are just like you - trying to stay afloat, raise a family, pay bills, keep clothes on our kids' backs and food on the table so please understand that we are being pulled down right alongside the MTs. Please do not speak to something which you do not have all the facts about. I have been trying to land contracts for the past 16 months and because of the biggies and what they can offer I cannot compete. So please do not suggest we charge a rate where we will be wasting our time because it is higher than what the larger MTSOs are quoting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)