Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 42)

AVOID SAINCE! Awful company - justadumbmt

Posted: Apr 12th, 2016 - 7:07 pm

I started working for these people in December.  They treat you like crap.  There is absolutely no pleasing them.  First, I was put on "probation" because they said I wasn't meeting my line requirement.  So, I start working my fingers til they are sore to satisfy their line requirement and now I just got an email from QA saying I failed my first audit and will be put on probation....I thought I was already on probation? lol Such idiots.  So now, I am only allowed to type 5 reports a day and must send all my work to QA and I must participate in a phone call where I guess they can berate me and make me feel even worse.  I have worked in MT for almost 9 years and have never failed an audit...so screw Saince.  I'm quitting and moving on.  Why is it so dang hard to find one decent company to work for?  I think this company puts a target on your back and if they want to get rid of you, they will find some way to do it.  Can't make any money with them anyway.  A 350.00 check every 2 weeks can't buy you groceries let alone pay bills.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)