Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Saince Test for Recruiting - A CMT, MT 35 years

Posted: Apr 14th, 2016 - 5:35 pm In Reply to: AVOID SAINCE! Awful company - justadumbmt

Well, thank you for this info. About 2 years ago, I applied and got a quick response. I have years of in-house hospital and multispecialty clinic work plus working at home for years. Please note that I also have 5+ years of QA editing and am a CMT, so I am not an idiot. They asked me to take their test. The testing site was different from the usual place online where most companies test us. I got through the first part of the test just fine. The second part of the test was much longer than usual and I did what I thought was my usual best. Guess what? For the first time in my life, I failed a test! The testing site offered me classes to upgrade my skills. I have heard other people mention this on the same site for Saince testing. I didn't believe it until it happened to me. I usually sail through these tests with flying colors. I believe what you said and had been wondering if I should test with them again, just for the challenge of passing the test to see if I am not brain dead after all, but don't need to now. Some of these company politics are just too much...and it is overkill. The QA staff and supervisors are supposed to be encouraging you, not hurting you. The only way you can make most of these line counts is if you have "perfect, easy work" every minute of your employment and since I left my local hospital 16 years ago as a level 3 MT and making incentive pay on top of that, I have never seen that in working at home. They put the line count standard too high, the work is horrible and if they had to do it, they would run screaming out the door and they could not achieve the line count either. I would just love to put some of these people in our chairs to do our work for a full 8 hours and see if they have any sanity left after that. I also refuse to work 1-2 hours extra each day to cover part or full time work to achieve the line count with all the bad dictators, as many of us have been doing. So, good for you and best of luck next time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)