Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 47)

IMedx say?? GOT an answer - WC

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2016 - 8:32 pm

So I had A supervisor talk to me and I cannot say all she said so I don't get her in trouble, but basically NO ONE knows what the heck is going on, they don'thave an answer as nothing makes any sense. 1) YOU have to get 300 lph but you can't, I guess no one hardly is except on good days.  2) you cant make it up but if you have bonus they say "your don't have to be current with lines/hours?" I was told to do this as this is what she thinks is okay but not for sure.  Take your total lines...like I did 883 speech and 105 text in 4 hours.  Then I did bonus and total equaled 1395 or so, she said take 1200 out of that and the rest is bonus. That way you get your 1200 and you bonus. That is all she could say and just try your best to get 13,000 by end of pay period and avoid minimum wage. She told me to keep asking questions and if I have to, to send to HR but you know I have sent questions to them before and they say talk to your supervisor which means they have no clue either. I personally think from what they have told us in the past and then had to redo that they don't know anything about transcription and how it works when you type. Anyway would know you have to be able to stop and correct, have no jobs, etc. and be able to clock out.  We should bombard HR with questions. They probably will ignore them but maybe they will get it after a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)