Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Good luck...and.... - tireder

Posted: Mar 31st, 2016 - 12:35 pm In Reply to: QWERTY on my forehead - mom22

Last September I reached my saturation with "new and exciting" and being penalized financially. I went looking. A company I worked for previously (I left because of no/low work) was hiring again. I liked them and applied. No, line count pay is industry standard 7 straight, 4 VR, but ... no penalties. By the way, they had to reduce their pay per line after I quit as they lost clients due to them finding companies that had the lower line count.

Anyway, the recruiter told me that since March of 2015 they had been bombarded by hundreds of applicants from Nuance. She did not know why, and I told her some of "why." I also warned her there would be more applicants.

I wish you the best. If I could get out of MT world I would, but I am too old, needing to work from home, and too poor to buy a wardrobe to even think about working outside of the home.

At least I got out of the Nuance/grid nightmare.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)