Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I got one whole job in before NJA - feistygirl

Posted: Mar 30th, 2016 - 6:14 am

Yesterday, which is a day I work two 5-hour shifts, I only got in 3 jobs in 10 hours because of NJA.  This morning, I got in 1 job before NJA.  I just find it hard to believe that there is so little work that they cannot accommodate our shifts.  Or are there too many people vying for those precious jobs?  Which is it, Mmodal?  Not enough work or too many people working, or both, or maybe the company is getting ready to go under or be bought out again.  I've been with this company for almost 11 years, and have never experienced such complete and total BS!  I am sick to death of this!  At my age, the last thing I want to do is start another career!!!  I feel like there is a malevolent purpose to all of this, and we are sitting ducks just waiting to be picked off like easy prey. 

Someone said something in an earlier post about partial unemployment.  Could someone please explain to me how this works exactly?  What are the requirements for filing and what percentage of your lost pay are you able to recoup?  I would be so appreciative of some good, solid knowledge on this from anyone willing to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)