Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance accounts - MTCO

Posted: Mar 29th, 2016 - 12:53 pm In Reply to: I am also IC doing Nuance accounts - I know of at least 2 companies

When we switched over to these accounts from N, we were told the proverbial lie, "you will make twice as many lines on voice." Yeah right. You don't, no how, no way. I have actually pretty decent dictators and the voice still makes a hot mess out of their dictation. Still putting in 2015, even though they say 2016, put lab values as dates, and oh so many other little things, that are more annoying than anything.

I am hanging onto this IC position, but got another PT job outside of transcription. I don't have very much work with this company and I just can't bring myself to start over some place else with all the horror stories that are out there and the horrible low pay.

I don't mind it so much now, as I have this other job as a pharmacy tech, so when I do work, I figured it is just extra money and don't knock myself out any longer.

This profession is just horrible, I equate it to working fast food or retail, except worse. So much for trying to learn more, go faster, work weekends, holidays and nights and jump through all of their hoops, only to be used and abused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)