Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Does anyone get the feeling the NJA situation - is really a volunteer layoff

Posted: Mar 26th, 2016 - 11:02 am

scam? Seriously, for a full year there is nonstop OT and begging to work. Then, overnight that all stops and going on 3 months now, barely nothing. Is this a way to get people to move on so they don't need to do a massive layoff and get dinged for UE claims? While my manager has sent out several emails that she will continue to investigate the reasoning for the low volumes, that does nothing to put food on the table. I just have a feeling they are hoping a good amount of us just drop off their books due to the continued NJA situation. It makes absolutely no sense that overnight work goes from 100 to nothing, holiday or not. It wasn't even a gradual decline, but an instant decline. I wonder with the continual NJA, at what point does UE consider you laid off for lack of work?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)