Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

High and dry - Jessica

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2016 - 7:31 am In Reply to: High and dry - is what they do best

Thank you guys!! I don't have time for unemployment I've already started typing for a new company. Talked to my manager yesterday finally. She was so completely rude and told me I did not deserve my vacation pay since I was resigning with no notice. Umm, 4 weeks and no work isn't a notice in itself??? She said But, unfortunately that is out of my hands. I can't really understand your frustration because we have work now. (Radiology, which I have never done, which I told her multiple times.) She never listened to anything I said. She was awful on the phone. I hope none of you ever work for IMEDX and if you are thinking about it please talk to me. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)