Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

KEYSTROKES new ad today - worn out CMT

Posted: Mar 21st, 2016 - 9:50 pm

They have a new ad. At the bottom, they mention they are now compliant with the MTStars requirements, which is good, so progress has been made. However, they mention pay for 8 cpl for straight typing and 4 cpl for VR, but add a strange comment about $1.25 per unit for straight typing and $.50 for VR jobs and QA. Does this mean that all jobs going to QA only get paid that amount? Is that a penalty? I have never worked for a company who penalized people, but have heard people mention it. That would not be acceptable to me. I may be wrong, so could someone clarify? I worked for these people, despite the bad things I heard because I did hear some good things, but it does matter what accounts and supervisors you get, just like any other job. They seem to be a pretty good company, althought it took 57 days from my application to my first work day and you could starve by then. The job was so tedious with clerical requirements that there was no way to get the line count and I got always got minimum wage. They never complained about that (as some others do), but at the end of the day, they are getting all our expertise for only minimum wage. Then you see the ads for $19 hourly pay for pathology at  someone's company location and you know some of us are getting paid properly, but oh gee, why not the rest of us? Most of us are NOT lazy, as someone mentioned about Keystrokes further down the page. You can't really by lazy with this type of work.  Best of luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)