Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I used to be a cheerleader... - MT POCKETS

Posted: Mar 21st, 2016 - 11:20 am

but not anymore.  I actually used to like my TSM...until she lied to me about some things.  I have resumes in 3 different places, none of which are transcription related and have accepted an independent contractor position for low pay but to avoid starving and living in a van down by the river.  The OOW situation is a direct result of offshoring and overhiring and it doesn't take Einstein to do the math.  They are liars, cheats and thieves, plain and simple, and I actually feel sorry for the TSMs (in a way, except when they lie). WebClock is a joke.  FIESA was designed by the devil's spawn, and truthfully, if I didn't have to hang in here just a little bit longer, I would be out the door.  I used to enjoy going to work.  Now I get a sense of dread and a feeling of being beaten before I begin at the start of every shift.  I would sooner choke on my own bodily fluids than buy into the OT scene.  I am poor, old and cranky and will thank my lucky stars if ANY of my resumes pan out.  Unfortunately, the economy in this area sucks and tons of people are scrambling for even the most menial of jobs.  Life goes on.  God bless, ladies and gents.  There has to be a better way. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)