Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

jobs at subway - ss

Posted: Mar 19th, 2016 - 6:18 pm

Went to pick up sandwiches for us tonite.  Sign up that they are wanting to hire for day shift and opening in the mornings, $9.00 an hour.  Enough hours to get benefits too.  I make a little more than this per hour, but certainly have to put up with quite a lot to get it.  Bet those people get paid the same no matter whether they have a line full of customers or just a few trickle in.  Don't have to wait and see how they fall on the grid or be belittled for making a human error.  If their stupid speech engine was better, perhaps there wouldn't be so many errors that we miss or neglect to correct. 

I hope and prey that at some point they make it difficult for these companies to use overseas workers and take bread out of the mouths of Americans. 

Nuff said.  Just that sign made me feel so worthless and irritated I had to vent a minute.  Thanks for "listening".

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)