Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I worked there several years, and it was HORRIBLE. - Their platform was a total drudge. S/M

Posted: Mar 17th, 2016 - 3:07 pm In Reply to: Yep this pretty much sums it up, and they pay on a grid NM. - anon

Most of their accounts were difficult, were picky beyond what would be normal pickiness, and their job descriptions for each client were huge. You could literally spend an hour just trying to find some piece of info you needed digging through them, because in addition to being lengthy, they were also in no logical order whatsoever.

Pay was low when I started, and continued to go down. Even if I worked harder, faster, longer hours, my paychecks kept getting smaller and smaller.

They continued to raise their accuracy percentages until it was literally impossible to do a day's work without getting ragged on for stupid things like missing commas or blank spaces.

In a nutshell, the best way to describe Acusis is to say that they embody all the same things MTs hate about M*Modal, Nuance, and all the other "McTranscription" companies out there: Low pay, rude personnel, unintelligible and unknowledgeable tech "help" (I used to call it "Tech-Wreck") in India, and the most anal and punitive QC department I've ever encountered.

The relief I felt when I decided not to subject myself to that kind of abuse by an employer any longer was instantaneous. I gave no notice - just emailed an "I quit" note to my supervisor. I also told them I would rather starve (which I was pretty much doing while working for them) than ever work for that company again.

I HATE Acusis with a passion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)