Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

MOBILE ASSISTANT, any info on them? - CMT a long time

Posted: Mar 17th, 2016 - 1:39 am

Has anybody worked for them. They told me they do general, insurance, and legal typing, but they want 1400 lines a day and only have full-time. If this work is easier than medical, that is still a huge line count for straight typing, which I miss, but it seems like we might still have to beat our brains out accomplishing this 5 days a week. Their pay for 1201 to 1400 lines is 6.5 cents a line, but it adds up to barely keeping you above minimum wage - for now at least. They pay only 3 cpl for templates, but I don't see how you would keep track of that. If you have to keep a log every time you use one, that would take too much time. They advertise on mtjobs.com.  I thought it might be more fun than what is happening in medical transcription these past few years. I have 30+ years of experience and am also disgusted. Thanks for any info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)