Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The new norm - DoNotWant

Posted: Mar 9th, 2016 - 4:56 pm In Reply to: Any MTSOs that are not 95-100% ESL - Discouraged MT

I've had the misfortune of bouncing around the last 6 months or so having been outsourced from a good job, and every MTSO has been at least 90% ESL (despite recruiters saying otherwise), and not the good ones either. And these days it's not just ESL physicians; it's lots of ESL physician extenders too. Then add into the mix a lot of bad audio and I just can't get a line count on this junk. I wonder if MTs who have half-way decent accounts are now staying put. One place I worked was hospital overflow and I'm pretty sure they were sending all the junk out way. Now I'm somewhere else on what appear to be Nuance overflow accounts and not told about it up front, of course. Not sure what my next step will be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)