Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Today I averaged about $11.50, on a GOOD day I'll hit $15 - MT for 10+ years

Posted: Mar 8th, 2016 - 7:15 pm In Reply to: Able to make money at Amphion as an MT? - wondering

This seems in line with other MT companies. Gone are the days of making "decent" money doing transcription (I used to make almost 40K/year, now barely 20K, and yes, that is FT). I have a friend with another major company and their pay scale/line rates/adjustments, etc., are insanely convoluted too, to the point that you almost have no idea what you're really making and if you're being paid properly. (She literally cannot tell me what her line rate is but makes about $15 an hour based on her gross pay and how many hours she works.)From what I gather, with the recent acquisition of A by Imedx, things are about to get a whole lot worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)