Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Oops. Probably left a bad taste in TSM's mouth. - nervy

Posted: Mar 8th, 2016 - 12:12 pm

Actually told her to her face (well, during phone conversation) that a lot of us are tired of being beat up for not meeting metrics due to things that are not under our control, i.e. the dictators, sound, ASR, etc.

Let the words right out of my mouth.... (proper language, nothing nasty, just the facts). Awkward pause.... Wasn't expecting an awkward pause. A few words of sympathy would have been appropriate. Yes, I know she is following orders regarding metrics and it is all software driven. At least she was not mean about it. Although, I know I am now a thorn.

Learned something about PM. Asked if she would take me off. ...... They don't do that. ??? You just stay on it until it runs out in 6 months, unless you show up again before the tracking software picks you up. Which, I suspect, tracking software is tracking dates as my lph had remained the same during that entire 6 months. Still didn't get an answer why a step was skipped regarding verbal warnings. I have plenty of incidences of being put on PM and then taken off with reason notation that the indices had been met.

Oh well, I figured I was getting a phone call to be fired, but it was something else benign. Guess I will live another day so I can have money to buy my beans and rice. I so wish I could get up enough money to fix the car. It is leaking oil too much to be driving it to a job. Oil went down 1/4 quart just driving 40 miles this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)