Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

NEMT - rosebuddy

Posted: Mar 5th, 2016 - 7:35 am

Watch out for NEMT!  It's the classic bait and switch tactic.....or scheme!  They claim to pay weekly but each invoice has taken 15 days to pay (I say this ahead of being paid....heck, I might not even get paid).  I was asked to come on board rather hastily because someone had left w/o notice, no mention of VR down the road.  Well, the account I was on was a struggle every day to get work and there was one day out of 3 weeks that I transcribed the "required" 1250 per day. Then all of a sudden they're going to start me on VR (not mentioned during interview) at 4.4 cpl.  Having not made any money with real transcription, you think I was going to work for less than half agreed upon cpl?  I saw the big picture, moreover I heard it loud and clear.  So I gave notice......they interpreted it to mean I was leaving that day and locked me out of their website......before I could get my line count to turn in to payroll this Sunday (to wait another 15 days before being paid).  I was told by the company manager that my coordinator had replied to the email asking me when my final day was.  Truth be told, I never received that email.....but they stand by their word that she sent it.  I know I've been screwed when I know I've been screwed.  Just watch out folks....get it all in writing, that was my mistake, or was the mistake hiring on in the first place?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)