Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

OMG - moonchild

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 3:14 pm

ELEVEN MAJOR ERRORS, OMG, I'M GOING TO HELL IN A CHARIOT!!

so...when they call me to review, should i tell them, yup, i just stopped giving a royal, and if you pay me better maybe i'll start caring ever so more?  11 errors that make absolutely NO difference to anything at all.  got a few 100% but they don't matter, since i know everything is supposed to be 100%.  i've never gotten this low of a score - 98.5%, but guess what...I DON'T GIVE A RATS.  sorry MModal but you have beaten the caring right out of me.  i used to care.  i used to read over my reports.  i used to bust.  none of it has made one little difference.  all i do now is eat while i work and stare off into space, occasionally crying, sometimes just wishing i was anywhere but here, but i am never ever going to be present mentally at this job, and that is YOUR FAULT.  not mine.  drop dead you stupid company.  you suck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)