Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

They need to focus on the underlying cause of errors instead - joke

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 11:27 am In Reply to: With all the NJA the reports in my main account are a mess - LDSMT

of exaggerating relatively minor things like the date into a "critical" error, among other nonsensical nitpicking. Jumping all over @#%$ with every work type is causing more mistakes. Add to that bad audio, bad dictation, horrible ASR output, frustration and fatigue due to all above. Even on my worst day, I am worth far more than they are paying... I don't really have a primary account and jump all over the place, but I am at least more familiar with some and see the same issues you are talking about. There is no way we can get used to any of the dictators, either. WHY can't they understand that their idiotic work pooling method just slows us down and leads to more mistakes? All audits do is make me want to quit!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)