Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

With all the NJA the reports in my main account are a mess - LDSMT

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 10:40 am In Reply to: Or every report that is wrong in - docqumanage

I was looking at a lot of OP jobs yesterday trying to see how to handle a new rule on my account that I had not been aware of, and the mess I was seeing was ridiculous. In my account, assistants, anesthesiologists, go in the ADT. Some of the accounts that have been moved to my POD that I am getting due to NJA you enter those in the body of the report. Well, the MTs normally on those accounts are typing in my account and putting all that stuff in the body of the report instead of the ADT. Give them their work and let me have mine. It makes so much more sense. Those weren't the only errors I saw. I could very well be making stupid mistakes in their accounts as well. I'm pretty sure, if only the MTs assigned to my account were typing in it, we would probably have enough work.

Of course, I realize then that some people wouldn't have work, since we wouldn't be sharing, but the messes coming out of all this all the way around must have the clients wondering if they fired everyone and just hired a bunch of newbies.

All this NJA and staring at an empty Fluency screen most of the day has about driven me insane.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)