Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Nitpicked to insanity - overit

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 6:23 pm

so...I think the powers that be are trying to tell me something.  I am apparently showing up on all kinds of tracking reports and I am now being escalated to PM.

I was first on a list for inactive time.  Admittedly, I was taking more time than I probably should have been between reports.  I have now tried to diminish that time, but I am still showing up on their tracking reports.  I also have apparently showed up on an over-reporting of time card hours report AND some report where I had to many clock-ins and clock-outs on my time clock.  Ummm...hello...NJA at every turn.  NOW...they are looking in great detail at my time, telling me that I was clocked in for so many minutes after completing my last report.

This might be the thing to drive me over the edge.  I meet my LPH criteria.  I meet their stupid, darn near impossible 99.65% accuracy.  I do not understand, if I am falling within those guidelines and I am a production employee, why does it matter if I take a bit of time to clear my head between reports?  Goodness knows I need it some days after listening to these people mush mouth their way through a report.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)