Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The VR doesn't learn - SynMT2

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 5:50 pm In Reply to: Synernet - SynMT

Since the change of work pools and things, I have been getting more and more VR. My pay is going down because it doesn't learn. You have to change the exact same things in the reports, capping headings, changing words, taking lists out of paragraph form and then putting them in list form. On top of it all, we are acquiring crappy hospitals. We now have 2 hospitals that were at my previous job and they were horrible, some MTs literally cried over some of the work from that HF account they just went live with. I pray I never have to work on that account. At any rate, a lot of us had been having problems with running out of work and this week is the first time in a long time I haven't ran out. They micromanage, don't pay holiday pay, and don't give out profit sharing bonuses anymore. On the positive note, if you just do your job and the work load is up you will have lots to do. The insurance for one person is very reasonable but high deductible, decent paid time off accruals. I am currently job hunting because I don't like some of the changes that have been made. At any rate, good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Synernet platform? - good,bad,ugly (Views: 539, 2016-03-02, 1:50 pm)
    • Synernet - SynMT (Views: 586, 2016-03-02, 4:40 pm)
      • The VR doesn't learn - SynMT2