Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Synernet - SynMT

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 4:40 pm In Reply to: Synernet platform? - good,bad,ugly

The platform is okay, IMHO. I don't get much VR, but opinions on it are quite mixed. I would prefer more VR and less straight typing at this point in time because some of these long reports are so repetitive and boring. I have no negative issues with the platform itself. There are technical problems more often than I would like with their little Thin Client, but at least I didn't have to supply my own computer. It's the rest of the stuff that is going on with this job that is stressing me out, possibly beyond my ability to cope, and is motivating me to find some other way to earn a decent pay and to do it quickly before I totally burn out. But I'm just disgusted with the entire MT industry right now, maybe even the entire healthcare industry. Actually it's the greed. I guess I don't even care to work for someone else anymore in any industry. I feel like a piece of rented equipment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)