Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

A little perspective this morning. - mom22

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 9:13 am

Yesterday, there was a lot of info on this board that left me feeling completely drained and at a loss of how I felt about it all.  Then last night, I found out my daughter's coach's wife died from cancer.  She was 35, and during her life she had to deal with a lot of things I'll hopefully never have to experience.  Behind her, she leaves a daughter, a year older than my daughter, and a younger son.  Her husband is left to work full time and take care of those 2 children on top of paying for medical bills and mourning the loss of his partner.

Now I can sit here all day long and worry about money.  I can be angry all day long about Nuance and how they treat us because it's deplorable.  And trust me, it will come.  But the bottom line is this...I have my kids, no matter the situation, and my God, how lucky am I for that?  You have something Nuance can't possibly take away with their grid and their abuse.  Sometimes we forget what is important for all the rain clouds this cyclone throws at us.

Today, I'm thankful I got up this morning and saw my kiddos off to school.  And I sat down to a really crappy e-mail for something completely stupid and unimportant.  At first, I was livid, but then I took a breath and thought screw that.  I'll do my job for my time and leave it at the door because I'm reminded today that there is a bigger picture.

May you be reminded that you have riches elsewhere that Nuance's pay grid, QA, and e-mail can't touch.  Hating Nuance is a daily occurrence.  Waking up in the morning isn't.  Take a second to be grateful for it today.  God bless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)