Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

CRANKY!? - VMT

Posted: Feb 29th, 2016 - 8:45 am

Why are our HDSM's and other management personnel so cranky at MModal lately?  We MT's are the ones who have every right to be cranky, not THEM!  Now we're getting emails complaining about our time cards and how we abuse them.  MMODAL gave US OUR SCHEDULES and told US what hours they expected us to work.  . . . not the other way around, and yet they can't supply us work!!!  Then why complain to US??  I'm about to lose my mind.   I have another job in the evenings, I work at MModal 6 days a week.  I don't have 24 hours a day to sit around and wait til work pops up and I can't save up all the teime for the end of the week because if there's not enough work, then I'm short on my time and there go my benefits.  Seriously, what is their problem, quit sending all our work to India, you cheapskates!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)