Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Ewwwwwww!!! If I had gotten this report and the dictator said that - I would have transcribed

Posted: Feb 27th, 2016 - 5:05 pm In Reply to: Yeah - me too

the sentence, "oops, wrong patient, please take this all out. I have to try again." I would NOT have deleted ANYTHING - I WOULD be getting paid for that. If she wants to take that part out she can rip that part right off the page when she gets it. I'll put a dotted line and she can rip it off!

Just hearing that makes me so freaking mad, as I get a dictator JUST like the one you are describing...does the same things...."go back up where I said hypertension and change that to no hypertension." WTH? No way I'm doing that, having QA ding me when they first come across that "correction" and then not listen to the entire report....argggggghhhhhh

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)