Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

has anyone noticed - moonchild

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2016 - 12:54 am

if fluency is logging you out faster than it used to?  i went to the bathroom tonight and did a couple of other quick things and when i sat back down, i was logged out.  then i got an email from my HDSM asking why i had discarded a stat report.  at first i thought she was talking about a stat i was in the middle of last week when my internet went down.  then i looked at the job number and realized she must have been talking about the one tonight.  i told her what had happened.  i also asked if the log out time had changed because this had never happened to me before.  she wasn't chastising me, just questioning, but of course, did not answer my question about getting logged out so quickly.  so i was just wondering if anything had changed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)